The most effective way to learn things in life is to learn from someone who can already do whatever you are trying to do. Trading is no exception. Think how large investment banks work. New traders learn from the experienced, competent traders how to trade. Why should this be any different for retail traders? It is not. The best way to learn how to trade is from people who know how to trade and knows how to teach. The team at FTSEday can do both. We are not here to give pure-trading calls; we are here to teach you how to trade. We will tell you what trades we are taking and have no issue with you taking the same trades as us (we want you to make money whilst you learn), but we want you to understand why we are taking the trades with a view to you becoming independent and consistently profitable.
We offer the complete trading environment and support structure for you to learn how to become a consistent, profitable trader. We offer three levels of membership:
- Our public Twitter account (@FTSEday) provides information on some trades we take and market commentary.
- Our part 1 training is and will always remain free. Members’ take priority seating and it is a first-come first-served basis. If you wish to attend this, please subscribe to our mailing list.
- Five simple, basic high-probability market entries based on market price action (we do not use any indicators) that we trade every day ourselves.
- Further advanced strategies for members who have mastered the five basic entries.
- In-depth guidance, material and books (PDF) on trading psychology. We put the correct emphasis on trading psychology, as it is 90% of trading and essential to master if you want to become consistently profitable.
- A three-part training structure that members can attend on an unlimited basis, which is over 10 hours’ of material.
- Specific workshop sessions upon our members’ request. For example, we hold regular question and answer sessions and have provided other specific inputs when requested to do so.
- An introduction Skype session for familiarization with the site and what we do.
- 1-to-1 thirty minute Skype coaching sessions. These are not limited.
- A members’ forum and videos containing hours of strategies in action, recorded training and forum topics containing members’ posts and trading journeys to learn from.
- A members’ private Twitter account, which details what trades we take and what we are looking at.
- A guide to writing business plans and record keeping.
- Specific live-trading videos – these are recorded trades that show our setups in action.
- Our Gold membership includes all the above plus access to our live trading room. This is Omnovia-based software and provides our members with the facility to chat to one another listen to us and trade. We are on the microphone for the FTSE open and throughout the day when we see trading opportunities. Trading can often be an isolated experience, and one which it is often hard to find peers and people going through the same process. Being able to interact in real-time with fellow traders of all experiences is invaluable to the learning process.
All the above services are included in the respective membership price. We do not ‘up-sell’ or have any additional charges for other services. Your monthly subscription includes everything now, and everything in the future.
Wallace Wattles wrote that a business should “Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value.” That is fundamental to what we are and which is why we have priced ourselves to at we consider excellent value. One can pay £100s just for training from people who cannot trade and do not trade for a living themselves. As part of our dedication to quality, we have on multiple occasions closed membership when demand has been extraordinary high to ensure the quality of the service we provide our members with does not suffer. This is something we will not hesitate to do in the future if we feel too many new membership requests threaten the quality or attention we provide to existing members. We are primarily concerned with retaining exiting members rather than obtaining new ones. We want people who are willing to change the way they think and see this as a journey and not a quick fix. If you are seeking the latter, then firstly, it does not exist, and secondly, we respectfully request you try another service. Often quoted statistics are that 80% of retail traders fail at trading. Our simple, aim is to get you in the winning 20%, however and whatever that takes.
We recommend giving us a minimum of three months to help you on the journey to think and act like a professional trader. We recognise this is a commitment and offer a discount if you sign up for a minimum of 3 months.
Gold 3 month rolling membership is £200
Silver 3 month rolling membership is £135
Gold monthly rolling membership is £80 per month.
Silver monthly rolling membership is £50 per month.
We accept PayPal but can accept other forms of payment if this is unsuitable. There is no minimum membership term and you are able to cancel at any time should for any reason you require to.
If you have any membership questions or wish to speak to a member of our team, please email us at email@example.com